ASR’s & AASR’s for NKRA Grande Final
NKRA GRANDE FINALS 2020
On 11th October 2020 – at the Clay Pigeon Raceway
Additional (1) Supplementary Regulations for NKRA Grande Final Competitors in the Formula Blue Class.
*To complement post-race scrutineering and to ensure compliance with the requirement for Marked Parts and Sequential numbering, a Formula Blue specific additional Scrutineering Card will be issued, where the sequentially numbered parts must be listed against the engine(s) in use.
The sequentially numbered parts are:
CLUTCH DRUM; CLUTCH; CYLINDER; PISTON; IGNITION (ROTOR & STATOR); ECU.
This will be extra to the standard scrutineering procedure, as per the host club, and must be presented to the scrutineer before the start of the heats.( i.e. pre. Race) . If during the meeting the information becomes incorrect (eg: one changes the clutch) the scrutineers must be informed.
( eg: Go see the scrutineer and change the details)
In the event of the scrutineer requiring sight of the sequential marking and numbering, it is the competitor’s responsibility to ensure that the markings are visible. In the case of the Piston head (if a carbon-producing oil is used), the competitor will be allowed to scrape any carbon deposit off to reveal the official marking and numbering.
The cards will be available from TABOR prior to the race meeting.
* Covid 19 restrictions may apply to these regulations at the time of the event.
Additional (2) Supplementary Regulations for NKRA Grande Final Competitors
- The following NKRA classes are accepted for the meeting – Honda Cadets and Formula Blue.
- Formula Blue will have 4 heats and a Final. Grid positions will be computer-generated, to produce equality in the heats. Cadet Honda will be as per the Clay Pigeon supplementary regulations.
- Entries for the meeting will open on the issue of these regulations and close 7 days prior to the event, on Saturday 3rd October. Late entries may be accepted but will be placed at the rear of the grid for each heat and be charged non-members fees and any applicable late entry fee.
- Withdrawal after the closing date will result in the full entry fee being charged. Withdrawal before the closing date will result in a £ 20 admin charge.
- NKRA trophies will be awarded, as per the NKRA Sporting Regulations. Trophies on the day ( first over the line) as per Clay Pigeon Kart Club regulations.
The Regional Trophy Presentation will be held at Race Control on Saturday, from 15 minutes after the last practice session of the day. ( Covid 19 restrictions dependant)
- TYRES: as per MSA regulations (For Formula Blue, for details – please view race class page on www. planetkarting.co.uk). Tyres are limited to one dry set per meeting. Wet tyres are unrestricted. Formula Blue Tyres will be by compulsory controlled purchase and will be available for collection at the circuit on Saturday afternoon, the exact time and area for collection to be notified at the event. Tyres collected on Saturday must be returned to the area as designated on the day, in a secure named tyre bag, and deposited between 5. 30 pm and 6.30 pm on Saturday evening. Sunday – these tyres will be available for collection on Sunday morning between 8.00 am – 8.30 am.
- Post-race scrutineering will take place, however, if deemed necessary by the scrutineer, the first 3 will be taken to the importers for a more detailed inspection by the eligibility scrutineer. The driver, or an elected representative, will be able to be present. In this event, all results, announced on the day, are deemed provisional until all aspects of scrutineering are completed.
* Restrictions due to Covid 19 may apply to these regulations at the time of the event.