SR`s for NKRA Grande Final 2017
2018 Regulations will be posted as soon as available.
Additional supplementary regulations for NKRA Grande Final Competitors on 26 / 27 August 2017 at Mansell Raceway.
- The regional trophy presentation will be held at Race control on Saturday 15 minutes after the last session of the day.
- The following NKRA classes are accepted for the meeting – Honda Cadets , Junior Blue, Formula Blue
- Formula Blue will have 4 heats and a Final. Grid positions will be computer generated, to produce equality in the heats. Cadet Honda will be as per the Dunkeswell Kart club supplementary regulations.
- NKRA trophies will be awarded on a 1 in 4 basis, as per the NKRA Sporting Regulations. Dunkeswell K.C. trophies on the day ( first over the line) as per Dunkeswell K.C. SR’s
- TYRES: as per MSA regulations (For Junior & Formula Blue , please view race class info. page on planetkarting.co.uk) Tyres are limited to one dry set per meeting. Wet tyres are unrestricted. Junior Blue and Formula Blue will be by compulsory controlled purchase at the weekend. Time and area for collection to be notified at the event. Tyres collected on Saturday must be returned to the scrutineering area in a secure tyre bag between 6.00 pm and 6.30 pm on Saturday evening. Sunday – these tyres will be available for collection Sunday morning at 8am – 8.30 am.
- The entry fee for the weekend is £ 85.
Withdrawal after the closing date will result in the full entry fee being charged. Withdrawal before the closing date will result in a £ 20 admin charge.
- Entries for the meeting will open on issue of these regulations and close on Friday 18th August ( 1 week prior to the event) If a late entry is accepted it may be placed at the rear of the grid for each heat.