ASR’s & AASR’s for NKRA Grande Final
NKRA GRANDE FINALS 2022 – Additional Supplementary Regulations
On the 4th of September – at the Forest Edge Circuit
Additional (1) Supplementary Regulations for NKRA Grande Final Competitors in the Junior Blue and Formula Blue Classes .
*To complement post-race scrutineering and to ensure compliance with the requirement for Marked Parts and Sequential Numbering, a Formula Blue specific additional Scrutineering Card will be issued, where the sequentially numbered parts must be listed against the engine(s) in use.
The sequentially numbered parts are:
CLUTCH DRUM; CLUTCH; CYLINDER; PISTON; IGNITION (ROTOR & STATOR); ECU;
This will be extra to the standard scrutineering procedure, as performed the host club and must be presented to the designated ( on the day) NKRA assistant before the start of the heats ( i.e. pre. Race). If during the meeting the sequentially marked parts change (eg: a clutch change) the designated NKRA assistant must be informed. ( eg: Go see the nominated NKRA assistant and log the changed details)
The Carburettor, although marked & sequentially numbered will not be included in the above.
In the event of the scrutineer requiring sight of sequential marking and numbering, it is the competitor’s responsibility to ensure that the markings are visible. In the case of the Piston head (if a carbon-producing oil is used), the competitor will be allowed to scrape any carbon deposit off to reveal the official marking and numbering.
The cards will be available from TABOR on the weekend of the race meeting.
Additional (2) Supplementary Regulations for NKRA Grande Final Competitors
- The following NKRA classes are accepted for the meeting – Cadet Honda, Junior Blue and Formula Blue.
- There will be 4 Heats and a Final for Junior BLUE & Formula BLUE. Grid positions will be computer-generated, to produce equality in the heats.
- Entries for the meeting will open on the issue of the regulations and close 7 days prior to the event, on Saturday 27th August (at midnight). Late entries will not be accepted.
- Withdrawal after the closing date will result in the full entry fee being charged. Withdrawal before the closing date will result in a £ 20 admin charge.
- NKRA trophies will be presented at an awards event on 26th November. Final Trophies on the day ( first over the line) as per Forest Edge Kart Club Regulations.
- TYRES: as per MSA regulations (For Junior Blue and Formula Blue, for details – please view race class page on www. planetkarting.co.uk). Tyres are limited to one dry set per meeting. Wet tyres are unrestricted. Junior Blue and Formula Blue controlled Tyres will be by compulsory purchase and will be available for collection at the circuit on Saturday afternoon. The exact time and area for collection to be notified at the event. The control Tyres, as collected on Saturday, must be returned to the area (as designated) at the end of the Saturday practice, in a secure named tyre bag and must be deposited between 5. 30 pm and 6.30 pm on Saturday evening. These tyres will be available for collection on Sunday morning between 8.00 am – 8.30 am.
- Post-race scrutineering will take place, however, if deemed necessary by the scrutineer, the first 3 engines and/or any randomly selected engines may be taken by the eligibility scrutineer to the importers, for a more detailed inspection. The driver, or an elected representative, will be able to be present. In this event, all results, announced on the day, are deemed provisional until all aspects of scrutineering are completed.