WELCOME TO THE NKRA REGIONAL AND NATIONAL
KART RACING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022
FOR A DRIVER REGISTRATION FORM CLICK HERE
www.planetkarting.co.uk Tel. 01305 774074
The NKRA would like to inform you about the Championship and invite you to join in 2022
- Since 1992 The NKRA has organised a Championship that is accessible to all, with minimum extra costs over and above ordinary club racing.
- Regional Championships take place over five rounds – N .Wales & Northern England, Southern England & S.Wales.
- Any driver in the following classes can enter – Cadet Honda, Junior Blue, Mini Max, Formula Blue, Rotax Max.
- Drivers from Cadet Honda, Junior Blue and Formula Blue also have the option of competing in the ‘Grande Finals’ a single weekend National Finals event for the title of ‘NKRA Champion’
- All of the regional rounds are held within the normal race meeting of the host clubs, in each region. The Grande Finals rotate between clubs.
- It costs just £80 to register for the Championship (and only £70 if you register before 31st December)
- There is no compulsory fuel or tyres to buy for the regional rounds.
- All-in fees are limited by agreement with the participating clubs at Club members rates.
- Top drivers in Junior Blue & Formula Blue, will be able to display Special numbers at NKRA clubs during the following year.(gained by competing in the NKRA Formula Blue Challenge rounds, plus the Grande Finals)
- Drivers in Junior Blue & Formula Blue (plus Top Weight, Master, Veteran, and Legend) have the chance to compete in a Zero Plate competition which usually takes place in the early part of the race season which usually alternates between circuits each year.
If you would like to race in a championship that doesn’t cost the earth; if the possibility of new circuits sounds exciting; You would like to be a Regional and then National Champion –ENTER NOW ! The NKRA Championship is for you !!!
Dates and venues are on the NKRA registration form, or