NEWS – 2 COUNTIES CLUB
scroll down to view all pages
TWO COUNTIES KART CLUB AGM 2022
AGM to be held at Clay Pigeon Circuit
Saturday 12th November 2022 at 6-15pm
The Annual General Meeting of The Two Counties Kart Club will be held in the Clubhouse at Clay Pigeon Circuit on Saturday 12th November 2022 at 6-15pm.
Please join in and support your fantastic club – the home of great club racing for Seniors and Juniors, and the home of Formula Blue.
Send your comments by post, email, or telephone to myself as Club Secretary, or to any member of the committee.
We need your support to develop and promote our Club next year.
Please consider putting your name forward as a member of the committee.
Names of members wishing to stand for the committee need to be with me, David Goode, Secretary by latest midnight on Saturday 5th November, with names of proposer and seconder, both of whom must be members of the club.
You can contact me on the e-mail or phone numbers below.
Names of those standing will be posted on the 2CKC page of Planet Karting as received.
If you have any items for the agenda, please let me know by Friday 11th November.
Proxy Forms. If there is a vote on any issue, and you are unable to attend, you may request a proxy form from me to nominate a member who you wish to vote on your behalf. Completed forms must be with me by Friday 11th November. Again, I am happy to do this by e-mail.
- Welcome from our President, Ron Shone.
- Approval of the minutes of the AGM held on 13th November 2021. (See below)
- Report of the Chairman and Committee for 2022.
- Treasurer’s Report for 2022 (provisional figures prior to year end).
- Election of Committee Members for 2023.
Chairman Treasurer Secretary
Social Secretary Marketing/Promotion
- Plans for Club Championship 2023.
- Draft 2CKC constitution.
- Update on the 2022 presentation evening/ Dinner Dance being organised by NKRA.
Thoughts for presentation evening/ Dinner Dance 2023.
- Promotion of the Two Counties Kart Club – Classes and Juniors
David Goode, Secretary
01527 821080 07767 437333 firstname.lastname@example.org