Running in procedure for Lynx engine
RECOMMENDED RUNNING-IN PROCEDURE
FOR THE PARILLA LYNX – FORMULA BLUE ENGINE
- Mix up 5 Litres of Super unleaded fuel with Castrol R 40 oil ( or a very similar Castor oil) at a ratio of 250 ml of oil to 5 L of Fuel. Shake vigorously to mix up well.
- Fill the Kart tank with the R40 fuel mixture and run- in on the circuit as follows using `rich` carburettor settings (see section 3 directly below):
- 3 minutes at 8,000 revs;
- 3 minutes at 10.000 revs;
- 3 minutes at 12.000 revs;
- 3 minutes at 14,000;
- 3 minutes at full revs but running `rich` on carburettor main jet setting. Thereafter, gradually bring the main jet setting into optimum position.
|Lynx :||Slow running jet 1 & ¼ turns out.||Main jet 1 & ¼ to 1 & ½ turns out.||Lynx Maxi:||Slow running jet 1 & ¼ turns out.||Main jet 1 & 3/8 to 1 & 5/8 turns out.|
|The carburetor setting is dependent upon weather conditions and restrictor size.|
Should you need any more information please contact.
Ron Shone at Tabor Karting 01305 774074 Email firstname.lastname@example.org