Terms and conditions for using the PlanetKarting website
Acceptance of Agreement
This Agreement may be amended at any time by PlanetKarting without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its content, graphics, design, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyright law, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the Site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
Limited License; Permitted Uses
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access, use and print information from the Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes in accordance with this Agreement provided that you maintain all copyright notices and other policies contained therein.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
You may not (except with express written permission)
- Copy, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available any content access from this site;
- Use the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism;
- Create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the Site;
Use any Content and Materials from the Site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of PlanetKarting or any third parties;
- Remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Site software; [br] use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the Site;
- Use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting unsolicited commercial email; use the Site in a manner that violates any federal law of the United Kingdom regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations; and export or re-export the Site or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of the United Kingdom.
Errors, Omissions, Corrections and Changes
We make our best efforts to provide the most accurate information on our Site, however, we do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected; nor do we represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make change the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
Third Party Content
Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any third party: mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, and opinions expressed, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the third party and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold PlanetKarting and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Contact us either by e-mail or by telephone using the details on the contact page. We will acknowledge receipt of your email within 1 working day. A senior manager will personally deal with your complaint and you will be kept informed during all stages of the complaints procedure. Please note that the telephone line is manned from 9.00am to 5.30pm UK time Monday to Friday. Please use email outside these hours to leave a message.
We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This includes using a “cookie” which is stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
PlanetKarting are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998).
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you notify us of any inaccuracies we will correct the errors promptly. Personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law.